Oct 21, 2017
Louisville Cardinals vs Florida State Seminoles
Louisville Cardinals vs Florida State Seminoles Doak Campbell Stadium | Tallahassee, FL
Oct 27, 2017
|Florida State Seminoles vs Boston College Eagles |
Alumni Stadium | Chestnut Hill, MA
Nov 4, 2017
Syracuse Orange vs Florida State Seminoles
Syracuse Orange vs Florida State Seminoles Doak Campbell Stadium | Tallahassee, FL
Nov 11, 2017
|Florida State Seminoles vs Clemson Tigers |
Clemson Memorial Stadium | Clemson, SC
Nov 18, 2017
Delaware State Hornets vs Florida State Seminoles
Delaware State Hornets vs Florida State Seminoles Doak Campbell Stadium | Tallahassee, FL
Nov 25, 2017
|Florida State Seminoles vs Florida Gators |
Ben Hill Griffin Stadium | Gainesville, FL
Florida State Seminoles Football Tickets
If you are a fan of watching College Football game in person, you will want to be sure to get your Seminoles tickets from the top provider of football tickets online! Most College Football fans love to watch the Florida State Seminoles battle their opponents for supremacy of the league. When you see Florida State Seminoles football play in person, you know you are in for a special day of football as league rivals love to compete against one another. FSU football tickets have always been in high demand as these teams always seem to increase their intensity and desire to win when they are playing other league teams- regardless of whether both the Seminoles or their opponent have an opportunity to make the post-season or whether both teams are not very competitive within the College Football. If you are thinking of buying Florida State football tickets from an online broker, we strongly recommend you consider the following:
- When looking at providers of Florida State football tickets, be sure you are buying from a reputable provider who has a good Better Business Bureau rating.
- Many tickets are now available to be purchased as electronic tickets for quicker delivery. If you want your Florida State Seminoles football tickets to be electronic, please be sure to check for tickets that are marked as such.
- Find a ticket provider that has a large network of key suppliers. We work with only our trusted network of ticket providers for Florida State football tickets and tickets for College Football events.
- We built our company based on strong customer service and support. Our high customer satisfaction is a testament to the importance we place on having a satisfied customer. You should only buy from a company that makes service a priority.
- Tickets for Florida State games are always in high demand regardless if weekday or weekend games. You should be sure to purchase your tickets early based on time of year or when you have the most availability to attend a game between the Florida State Seminoles and their league rivals.
- We never want you to overpay for your Florida State football tickets that you purchase online. There are many companies that will claim to have the lowest prices but when you consider all the service and shipping charges and other hidden fees, they end up being way more expensive. There are also some ticket brokers that claim to have the cheapest all-in price but again, you should be careful to consider the entire cost of the tickets before purchasing.
- Some people love to browse different ticket options. Fortunately for folks like these, ICON Tickets provides a wide range of FSU football tickets. With state-of-the-art seating maps for Bobby Bowden Field at Doak Campbell Stadium, you can look at a wide range of ticket choices quickly in order to make the best possible purchase for your group.
- At ICON Tickets, you know what you are paying when you check out as we show all costs on the checkout page. There are no hidden taxes, service charges, or other fees that you will be charged after the checkout of Florida State football tickets is completed.
- To help select the best Florida State Seminoles tickets for your group, please use our interactive seat map that will display the field view for tickets from that section as well as filter the list of tickets for the selected sections. This will make shopping for your Florida State football tickets simple and easy. Tickets may also be sorted by Section, Row, Quantity, and Price.
ICON Tickets has a large inventory of Florida State football tickets and we also work with our large, trusted network of ticket suppliers to get you the best available Seminoles lower level midfield, lower level corners, or end zone tickets. We list all available tickets for the Florida State Seminoles on our site from our own inventory as well as our supplier’s inventory. Depending on particular inventory for Florida State Seminoles football tickets, tickets may be listed at above face value. After purchasing your tickets, ICON Tickets will verify your chosen Florida State football tickets are available and will then confirm and ship or email your tickets promptly.
Florida State Seminoles College Football Championship Tickets
As an avid football fan, there is no better way to experience Florida State Seminoles college football championship game than to get your own Seminoles college football championship tickets. ICON Tickets is a leading provider of College Football regular season tickets as well as college football championship tickets. So whether you are looking to attend a game at Bobby Bowden Field at Doak Campbell Stadium or at a neutral site, you can be sure that your Florida State Seminoles college football championship tickets will be authentic and real as long as you get them from a trusted provider like ICON Tickets. We have been selling Florida State Seminoles football tickets for years and have become a leading provider of Seminoles college football championship tickets with fair pricing and excellent customer service. So join the many other football fans who have purchased their college football championship tickets from ICON Tickets.
FSU Bowl Game Tickets
When looking for Florida State Seminoles bowl game tickets, you need to look no further than ICON Tickets. Regardless if you want Florida State lower level midfield, lower level corners, or end zone tickets for bowl game, you can be sure that we will have the tickets you are looking for a fair price. There are many different seat options when you get your Florida State bowl game tickets and you can use our interactive Bobby Bowden Field at Doak Campbell Stadium seat chart or use the Florida State Seminoles seat map online to ensure you get the bowl game tickets you want within your budget. We are a leading provider of College Football bowl game tickets and getting playoff tickets for Florida State football games is no exception. While some of the FSU bowl game tickets will be electronic tickets, others will be paper tickets that will be sent to you via Fed Ex or UPS. Either way, we can promise you fast delivery of your Florida State bowl game or regular season tickets. ICON Tickets is a leading provider of the best Florida State Seminoles bowl game tickets in the country and we stand by all ticket purchases with our 100% money back guarantee.
Last Minute Florida State Tickets
ICON Tickets is the number one provider of last minute Florida State football tickets in the industry. With a focus on reliability and excellent customer service, we will be sure to only sell you the tickets that we can get to you in time for the big event. If you purchase last minute Florida State Seminoles tickets that we can not deliver, we will be let you know that we can not get you the FSU football tickets and find you a suitable replacement. For the best possible experience in buying last minute tickets, we recommend you purchase tickets that can be sent to you via email – these are noted as electronic tickets on our website.
Cheap Florida State Seminoles Football Tickets
Looking for cheap Seminoles tickets but don’t want to pay less at the expense of customer support and service. ICON Tickets has perfected the balance of offering cheap Florida State football tickets while not sacrificing the overall customer experience. With over 35 years of executive experience in the secondary ticket market, we have continued to introduce technology and refine our business processes to ensure that every customer is a satisfied customer. So while others either charge way too much for their tickets or charge way too little and offer little to no personal support, we have found that perfect balance. So next time you are looking for cheap Florida State Seminoles football tickets, you should be sure to contact ICON Tickets to have the best possible ordering experience. We 100% guarantee that we will deliver on the tickets that you have purchased from us.
Florida State Seminoles Playing at Home – About Bobby Bowden Field at Doak Campbell Stadium
There is no better football venue in the world than Bobby Bowden Field at Doak Campbell Stadium. Well-known for great food, fun fans, and excellent atmosphere, there is no better place to watch a College Football game than this historic venue. If you have never been to Bobby Bowden Field at Doak Campbell Stadium, you must be sure to get a Florida State football ticket sometime to really experience how great the atmosphere is. If you are not sure whether you want to sit in the lower level midfield, lower level corners, or end zone, you can check out our interactive Bobby Bowden Field at Doak Campbell Stadium seat map to be sure that you get the best possible seat for your money. Located in Tallahassee, FL, Bobby Bowden Field at Doak Campbell Stadium was built in 1950. With a stated seating capacity of 82,300, Bobby Bowden Field at Doak Campbell Stadium is a place where fans of all ages can have a great time watching the Florida State Seminoles football team play.
Florida State Seminoles Fans
If you have ever been to a home game for the Florida State Seminoles football team, you know that you are in for a real experience as they are some of the best football fans around. Whether you are sitting next to a fellow Florida State fan at a home game or if you happen to be a Florida State football fan that has decided to come to a game at Bobby Bowden Field at Doak Campbell Stadium, you know that you both will have respect for the game and the way it should be played. Florida State Seminoles fans are considered to be some of the most rabid fans in the College Football and they traditionally give their home team a competitive advantage. So enjoy the excitement and the energy that comes with attending a home game for the Florida State Seminoles.
FSU Football Tickets – Best Reasons to Buy
If you are a fan of FSU football or just really enjoy watching College Football game, then we know you will enjoy your FSU football Tickets. Other great reasons to buy Florida State football tickets include:
- A nice gift for that top employee.
- Dads always love getting FSU tickets – makes a great Father’s day gift.
- What better first date than to attend a FSU football game – Get your tickets early so you get the best possible seats.
- Offer FSU football tickets as an incentive for your employees and you will never see them so happy to come to work.
- Need a graduation gift? If so, get that recent grad a pair of FSU football tickets to reward them for their hard work in school.
- Your favorite teacher will love getting tickets for the Seminoles football game – especially if FSU is their alma mater or favorite team.
Florida State Seminoles Lifetime Record vs. Other College Football Teams
|vs Boise State Broncos Football||Have Never Played|
|vs Boston College Eagles Football||9-4-0|
|vs Clemson Tigers Football||20-8-0|
|vs Duke Blue Devils Football||19-0-0|
|vs Florida Gators Football||23-34-2|
|vs Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets Football||14-9-1|
|vs Louisville Cardinals Football||13-2-0|
|vs Miami Hurricanes Football||28-31-0|
|vs North Carolina State Wolfpack Football||24-11-0|
|vs North Carolina Tar Heels Football||15-2-1|
|vs Notre Dame Fighting Irish Football||6-2-0|
|vs Ole Miss Rebels Football||0-1-0|
|vs Pittsburgh Panthers Football||4-5-0|
|vs Syracuse Orange Football||7-1-0|
|vs Virginia Cavaliers Football||15-3-0|
|vs Virginia Tech Hokies Football||23-12-1|
|vs Wake Forest Demon Deacons Football||26-6-1|
About ACC Football
The ACC, also known as the Atlantic Coast Conference has grown substantially over the past few years. Florida State football has been a part of helping to transform this conference to be stronger at football. The ACC was formed in 1953 with seven universities participating. The charter members of the conference were Clemson, Duke, Maryland, North Carolina, North Carolina State, South Carolina, and Wake Forest. Virginia was shortly thereafter added to the conference in 1953. In 1971, South Carolina left the ACC to become independent and was replaced 7 years later by Georgia Tech when they joined the ACC in 1978. Florida State then joined the ACC in 1991 to bring the first football powerhouse to the conference. In 2004-2005, the ACC took three members of the Big East (Miami, Virginia Tech, and Boston College) and in 2011 two more members of the Big East joined the ACC (Syracuse and Pittsburgh). In 2012, Notre Dame joined the conference with the exception of hockey and football – however, Notre Dame will play five football games per year against ACC teams. Maryland then left the conference in 2012 and the following week the University of Louisville agreed to replace Maryland in the ACC. While long considered a basketball conference, the ACC has now become a more competitive football conference with Florida State winning the College Football National Championship in 2013-2014 season. When you think of the ACC and football, many people will first think of FSU football.
Location: Tallahassee, Florida
Stadium: Doak Campbell Stadium
Division: Atlantic Division
Though Florida State began playing football in 1947, they didn’t really start playing until Bobby Bowden took over in 1976 and turned the Seminoles into an absolute juggernaut.
Bowden’s Noles won 12 ACC Titles””10 of them outright””plus two National Titles–in 1993 and 1999. After playing as an independent for most of their history, the Florida State Seminoles joined the ACC in 1992 and promptly ran roughshod over the conference. Impressively, Florida State won at least 10 games every year from 1987-2000.
During Bowden’s tenure””from 1976-2009–Doak Campbell Stadium, which was named after an FSU president, became one of the most frightening venues for road teams in the nation. Opened in 1950 and seating 82,300, the Doak crackles with intensity when Chief Osceola rides his horse, Renegade, out to midfield before the game and plants a flaming spear into the turf. In addition, fans repeat the Seminoles war chant and perform the tomahawk chop during games. A student poll chose Seminoles as the team’s nickname over other contenders in 1947, and the nearby Florida Gators are FSU’s main rival.
Week after week FSU fans fill Doak Campbell Stadium to support their Seminoles. While FSU tickets can be extremely difficult to find””especially for night games–ICON Tickets can get you tickets to any Seminoles game. Whether you are looking for individual games, season tickets, or last minute tickets, browse our great FSU football ticket selection. Don’t miss out on the opportunity to cheer for the Noles, and buy FSU football tickets today. Get down to the Florida state capital of Tallahassee and prepare to do the tomahawk chop in support of FSU football!
ICON Tickets is not affiliated with Florida State Seminoles, the official Florida State Seminoles website, Florida State football, Bobby Bowden Field at Doak Campbell Stadium, the NCAA, or college athletics.